- Ingredients & Safety
Applications & Uses
HELPFUL HINTS & TIPS
• Do not use in windy conditions, or below 40°F.
• In hard water areas, chamois or squeegee window for a perfect job.
• Turn hose on full pressure for best results.
• On heavily soiled windows, wipe soapy window with a sponge before rinsing.
• Close windows tightly. Do not use on poorly sealed or cracked windows.
Read what others are saying about Krud Kutter Window Wash!
...your product was so wonderful, I had to let you know...
First, I Never write accolades for a product - but your product was so wonderful, I had to let you know. I am a single 65 year old woman who lives in a very high three story townhouse - with very dirty windows. I was going to call a professional to do the job, but thought I would give your product a try. Amazingly, it reached to the third story and I now have sparkling windows. I also had used your other product on my wood deck and it did a great job. I guess I am partly proud of myself for doing the windows - but impossible to do without your product.We are having a neighborhood block party next week and I plan on telling everyone what an effective product you have.
Sincerely, Suzanne Cone
Directions for use:
- Attach garden hose to back of sprayer with valve in “OFF” position.
- Turn to “RINSE”. From at least 5 feet away, rinse entire window.
- Turn to “CLEAN”. Apply suds to entire window, spraying from top to bottom. Allow to soak for 20 seconds. Do not allow to dry.
- Turn to “RINSE”, and spray entire window from top to bottom until suds disappear. Continue rinsing window for another 20 seconds.
IMPORTANT - READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USING
Exposure to the sun’s UV may cause paint discoloration and oxidation on vinyl, aluminum, and wood siding. The removal of dirt and other contaminants by the use of KRUD KUTTER WW may highlight this damage. Do not mix this product with any other chemicals.
Caution: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
24-hour medical emergency: Chemtrec
Domestic North America 800-424-9300
International (collect calls accepted) 703-527-3887