- Ingredients & Safety
Applications & Uses
Tell us your thoughts!
Be the first to submit a testimonial on Krud Kutter House & Siding Pressure Washer Concentrate.
It worked great!
I recently bought your Krud Kutter House & Siding Pressure Washer Concentrate to clean my siding. It worked great! My siding and gutters look new. Thanks for making a product that does what it says.
Directions: Pressure Washer Application
- 1. Rinse surrounding plants with water, before and after application.
- Wet surface to be cleaned, prior to applying the product.
- Place detergent application siphon tube and screen filter directly into container. Open meter valve (if applicable) for maximum product flow. For reservoir machines, pour product (full strength) into pressure washer.
- Spray at low pressure onto a wet surface.
- On vertical surfaces, always spray from the top down.
- Allow product to remain on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes to penetrate. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Remove siphon tube from solution and rinse surface with high pressure spray thoroughly.
- Flush siphon tube with clean water prior to storage.
NOTE: Can be diluted 1:10 with water for use in a pump up sprayer
IMPORTANT - READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
- When using a pressure washer to clean painted surfaces, please be aware that water pressure alone may remove paint, or highlight existing discoloration caused by the sun's UV rays.
- From the garden hose, rinse any nearby plants with clean water.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Any overspray can be neutralized with large volumes of water.
- On extremely soiled or mildewed surfaces it may be necessary to scrub with a bristle brush, and a second application may be needed. Mildew may not be completely removed from porous surfaces.
- In case of severe oil and grease stains on porous surfaces, oil may bleed to the surface or leave a residual stain. Repeat applications may lighten stains, but not remove completely.
- Do not mix this product with any other chemicals.
NO BLEACH OR AMMONIA
SAFE FOR PEOPLE, PETS & PLANTS
CAUTION: This product contains alkaline detergents. EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Do not take internally. FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
24-hour medical emergency: Chemtrec
Domestic North America 800-424-9300
International (collect calls accepted) 703-527-3887