- Ingredients & Safety
Applications & Uses
Tell us your thoughts!
Be the first to submit a testimonial on Krud Kutter Mildew Stain Remover Plus Blocker.
Omg...I am shocked and amazed!!
I just used your Krud Kutter mold and mildew stain remover and right now I am in awe. I've been looking at brown ugly mildew stains on the bottom of my shower for over 3 years! I've even tried repainting the shower but the water just wore it away. I sprayed it twice and let it sit for about 5 minutes each time. I went back with a sponge and now it looks like I have a brand new shower. This is an amazing product.money very well spent and for every complaint you've had...well my satisfaction with this product outweighs them all. Job well done!!
Directions for use:
- Always test on inconspicuous area first.
- For initial application spray sparingly on surface to be cleaned, working from top to bottom.
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet, and allow to penetrate for 5 minutes before rinsing or wiping with wet cloth or sponge.
- To remove tough mold and mildew stains use a brush. Severe stains may need two cleanings. This product may not be able to remove mold and mildew stains imbedded in hard water deposits, old grout, or silicone caulking.
- To prevent mold and mildew stains, a spray mist application every 1 to 2 months without scrubbing or rinsing will build up an invisible shield to protect the surface.
Caution: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
24-hour medical emergency: Chemtrec
Domestic North America 800-424-9300
International (collect calls accepted) 703-527-3887