- Ingredients & Safety
Applications & Uses
Tell us your thoughts!
Be the first to submit a testimonial on Krud Kutter Prepaint Cleaner / TSP Substitute.
Directions for use:
- Always pre-test before use.
- Do not dilute. Use full strength.
- Pre-moisten rag, cloth, or sponge with Prepaint Cleaner.
- Spray directly on surface, and blot away any overspray immediately.
- Apply pre-moistened cloth to surface in a circular motion.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth, turning often to avoid smears.
- When the clean, deglossed surface is dry to the touch (usually about 10 minutes), new paint finish can be applied. 8. Repaint when dry, or within a week, before soiled again.
Caution: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Material Safety Data Sheet available. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
24-hour medical emergency: Chemtrec
Domestic North America 800-424-9300
International (collect calls accepted) 703-527-3887